Mangalgiri Reversible Cotton Cape
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Outerwear
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton (South Cotton) - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Lilac, Lavender
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Cape
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck, Front Open
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Slit Sleeves, Angel Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
Top-off your summer game with this cape and be a super-hero in disguise. Made from Mangalgiri cotton that is soft and breathable, it is adorned with sea-shell buttons for added detail. Moreover, you can always surprise your friends the next day by wearing it inside out. Style it with a pair of gladiators and a clutch for a fun-filled evening.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.