- FREE 7-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Mint Green Tie and Dye Tiered Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Stripes, Solid
- Color: Mint Green
- Style: Tier, Bohemian
- Length: Maxi
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Elbow
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Shirring at Below Knee
What's better than a dress that is comfy and functional. Feel the freshness of the waves in our mint green tiered dress with shirring below. Hand Tie Dyed by the local artisans, this breathable dress features a pretty v-neckline, and inseam pockets to keep your stuff. Style it with a pair of slide sandals while heading out to the beach.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
Tie Dye is a resist process of dyeing that involves folding, twisting, pleating, or crumpling the fabric and then binding it, by hand. This helps to cover the parts to be left uncolored. Next, the fabric is dyed, leaving beautiful prints. The ancient 'Bandhani,' or Indian Tie Dye technique began around 5000 years ago in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
Read more about Hand Tie Dye
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.