Muddy Green Kalamkari Warm Shirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Kalamkari Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Hyderabad (Telangana)
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton Flannel
- Pattern: Geometric, Floral
- Color: Muddy Green
- Button Type: Coconut
- Lace: Block-Printed Lace
- Style: Straight, Shirt
- Front Neck Style: Keyhole
- Collar Style: Stand
- Sleeve Style: Cuff Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
Get set for the day with this Kalamkari 100% Cotton Top. Featuring crisp standing collar and cuffed 2-buttoned sleeves, this straight top comes decorated with floral prints. The comfort fit ensures superb breathability. Wear it with straight pants and sneakers for an active look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
KALAMKARI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Born out of the art of story-telling, Kalamkari is a type of intricate block printing on cotton textiles. Its name is derived from the ancient art of hand painting done with a tamarind pen (Kalam) using natural dyes. It uses earthy colors like mustard, indigo, rust, green, black, and involves 23 intensive steps, making it one of a kind.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.