- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Off-White Handwoven Ikat Paneled Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Color and Fabric Options
This dress is available in 14 color/fabric options
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Ikat
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Geometric, Contemporary
- Color: Natural Off-White, Navy Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Princess Line, Paneled, Fit and Flare
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Relaxed Fit
- Drawstring at Waist
- Functional Specialty: Button Opening at Back
Are you looking for that perfect outing wear? Look no further because this Off White Ikat Paneled Dress is made for adventures. Clad with two cool pockets and the artistic Ikat prints, you might not want to get out of this one soon. Sneak into a pair of white sneakers, and you're ready for action.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
Re-imagining the dyeing process, Ikat uses resist dyeing on the yarns. To form a pattern, yarns are tied up to leave some part uncolored. After the dyes are applied, all the bindings are removed. These dyed yarns are then handwoven into a fabric. The finished fabric has patterns on both the inner and outer side. That's what makes Ikat Clothing unique.
Read more about Ikat
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.