- FREE 7-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Orange Handspun Mirror Work Shorts
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Shorts
Color and Fabric Options
These shorts are available in 2 color/fabric options
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Melon Orange
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Straight
- Length: Mid-Thigh Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Exposed Zip at front
Amp up your wardrobe with these classic Handspun 100% Cotton Shorts. Featuring hand mirror work on the front, these shorts come with a half-elasticated waist. The shorts have with 2 inseam pockets and an exposed zip at front.Pair it with a flared camisole top and espadrilles for a chic look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from these Shorts, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an array of size and style options in shorts. We offer tall women's shorts and women's petite shorts. Scroll through our range of best plus size shorts.
HAND MIRROR WORK
Native to the village of Kutch in Gujarat, Hand Mirror Work is also known as Kutch Embroidery. In this, the garments are embellished with tiny mirrors.
We use it in a minimalistic way to decorate outfits with a touch of elegance. You'll find round-shaped mirrors in most of our Hand Mirror Work outfits.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.