Pink Handspun Striped Paperbag Pant
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Pants
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Pink
- Style: Paperbag, Straight
- Length: Floor Length
- High Rise waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Drawstring at Waist
A high-rise pant with a paper-bag silhouette to give your waist the importance it deserves. This paper-bag pant features timeless stripes, and ruffled waist with drawstrings, for added detail. Comfy and breathable, it can be styled with a pink crop top tucked in, and white mules slipped on.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Pant, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have a vast range of pants in women's petite sizes, along with tall women's clothing. We have an array of designer plus size pants for women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.