Powder Pink Boho Ankle Length Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Azo-Free Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Floral, Traditional, Paisley
- Color: Powder Pink, Powder Blue
- Style: Bohemian, Tier, Gathered
- Length: Ankle Length
- Front Neck Style: Slashed, Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
- Handcrafted Tassels at Neckline
- Tie-Up at Neckline
- Functional Specialty: Multicolor Thread Embroidery at Yoke
A dress for when you can't choose between powder blue and pink. Well, you get both in this sleeveless tiered dress. This is pretty with Sanganeri block print and tasseled tie-ups at the neck. Inseam pockets and relaxed fit add to its comfort. Take this dress out in yellow flats and twirl around.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.