- FREE 7-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Reversible Breezy Cotton Outerwear
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Outerwear
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton (South Cotton) - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Multicolor
- Style: Flared, Shrug
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck, Front Open
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Garment Transparency: Sheer
- Loose Fit
- Tie-Up at Front
- Handcrafted Tassels at Front Tie-up
This outwear is what airy delight feels like. Made from the finest Mangalgiri cotton, this front-open flared shrug is light and comfy. Designed in a modern silhouette with timeless multicolor stripes, it is adorned with handcrafted tassels at the front tie-up. Wear it over a white top and shorts with slide sandals to complete your brunch attire.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
HAND WOVEN + SOUTH COTTON
Interweaving of warp and weft yarns on a handloom creates a rich handwoven textile. Its distinct character comes from subtle imperfections. When this technique is used on cotton sourced from South India, the fabric becomes season-less and artisanal.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.