Reversible Quilted Kalamkari Jacket
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Outerwear
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Kalamkari Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton Flannel
- Pattern: Floral, Traditional
- Color: Muddy Red, Mud Brown
- Button Type: Wood
- Style: Quilted, Button-Down, Jacket
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
Dress like a boss every day with this Kalamkari 100% Quilted Cotton Jacket. It features a button-down front and relaxed sleeves. This reversible jacket has 2 patch pockets on each side for you to carry your essentials with zero fuss.Wear it over a knee-length dress and pumps for a cozy look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
KALAMKARI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Born out of the art of story-telling, Kalamkari is a type of intricate block printing on cotton textiles. Its name is derived from the ancient art of hand painting done with a tamarind pen (Kalam) using natural dyes. It uses earthy colors like mustard, indigo, rust, green, black, and involves 23 intensive steps, making it one of a kind.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.