You can buy this Dress as a separate piece here
- Craft: Shibori Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Color: Taupe
- Style: Wrap
- Length: Maxi
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Cap
- Banded waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket, Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Slim Fit
- Tie-Up at Waist
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
SHIBORI TIE DYE
Shibori, which means to squeeze, wring, or press, is an 8th-century Japanese Tie-Dye technique. We use it to produce gorgeous patterns on outfits.
The unique designs result from binding, folding, and twisting the fabrics using wooden blocks, rubber bands, and strings before dipping them in dye.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.