Rust Handspun Solid Cotton Playsuit
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Jumpsuits
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Rust
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Playsuit
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: Boat
- Sleeve Style: Butterfly Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Short
- Mid Rise waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Slash Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Drawstring at Waist
Carry a playful vibe wherever you go in this cotton playsuit. Made from handspun and handwoven 100% cotton, it comes complete with butterfly sleeves, boat neck, and 2 slash pockets for all your stuff. Style it with a pair of ankle boots for a brunch-worthy attire.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Jumpsuit, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Scroll through the range of designer jumpsuits for women. We have petite plus size jumpsuits available on our website.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.