- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Rustic Vegetable Dyed Button-Down Skirt
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- Worldwide Delivery within 12 Business days.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 7-Day Free Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Rust
- Button Type: Wood
- Style: Button-Down, Paneled
- Length: Midi
- Mid Rise waist
- Banded waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels
- Belt Loops
Adorned with wood button and a contrast topstitch, this button-down skirt is versatile at its best. Made from 100% cotton, it is breathable and soft, with a banded waist that gives it a snug fit. Pair this vegetable-dyed skirt with a white shirt and ankle boots, for a perfect brunch look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
This is the first product I ordered from this brand, and I am quite saddened by the end result. The first size I ordered by following their measuring guide (26") was way too tight. I exchanged (and paid the mailing fee) but what I then received was not the size I asked them to remake - I asked for 28” and received 27”. My final skirt fits, but is snug. I am like many women who have been struggling due to putting on some quarantine weight, and so it was already mentally tough for me to exchange for a larger size the first time. I will not be exchanging again, because I do not want to keep paying for the shipping fee. Overall I think it is a beautiful skirt, and I have been pleased with the quick responses from their customer support team. However, I am disappointed that I was sent the wrong size.