Strappy Vegetable Dyed Paneled Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Checks
- Color: Ecru, Brick Red
- Style: Paneled, Slip Dress
- Length: Short
- Sleeve Length: Strap
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Adjustable Straps
When in doubt, wear red. Especially when it comes in a blend of checks and stripes. This vegetable-dyed paneled dress is perfect for a brunch or a casual day out. Strappy and breathable, it comes complete with inseam pockets for those essentials you need everywhere. Style it with a pair of white strappy sandals to lock the look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.