Striped Handspun Cotton Paneled Top
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- Worldwide Delivery within 10 Business days.
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad, West Bengal
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Off-white, Multicolor
- Style: Paneled, Spaghetti
- Sleeve Length: Strap
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Adjustable Straps
- Functional Specialty: Square Armhole
Let your shoulders feel the sun in this paneled spaghetti top. Made from 100% cotton, this Azo-Free dyed top features multicolor stripes. It has adjustable straps, and can be perfectly paired with a mint green sarong skirt and slide sandals.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.