Taupe Shibori Tie Dye Camisole Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Shibori Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Taupe
- Style: Camisole
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Handcrafted Tassels at Back and Shoulder
- Frill at Bottom Hem
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
SHIBORI TIE DYE
Shibori, which means to squeeze, wring, or press, is an 8th-century Japanese Tie-Dye technique. We use it to produce gorgeous patterns on outfits.
The unique designs result from binding, folding, and twisting the fabrics using wooden blocks, rubber bands, and strings before dipping them in dye.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.