- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Undyed Cotton Jute Laced Flared Skirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Skirts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Undyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Ecru
- Lace: Cotton Jute Lace
- Style: Paneled, Flared
- Length: Ankle Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist, Detached Belt at Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels
Take your look to new lengths with this Handspun 100% Cotton Skirt. Featuring a cotton jute lacing, the skirt comes with a half elasticated waist that sits comfortably at waist. It has a detachable belt at waist for added style.Pair it with a beige tube top and an ecru bomber jacket for a look that speaks volumes.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN
When fiber is spun by hand using the spindle and distaff, the yarn obtained is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand, they form a handspun and handwoven fabric. This seasonless fabric has a rich history, one which hides in its subtle imperfections.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.