Vegetable Dyed Blue Solid A-Line Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: A-Line
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Boat
- Back Neck Style: Keyhole
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
Breezy and blue just like the sea, this soft A-line dress glides on you like second skin. This airy attire is made from 100% cotton, and vegetable-dyed keeping in mind even the tiniest of details. High on utility, it comes with patch pockets for all your essentials, seashell buttons for added detail. Style it with a pair of strappy white sandals for fun sprightly evening.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.