- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Warm Striped Floral Kalamkari Shirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Kalamkari Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Hyderabad (Telangana)
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton Flannel
- Pattern: Floral, Traditional, Stripes
- Color: Beige, Faded Indigo
- Button Type: Metal
- Style: Yoked, Gathered, Shirt
- Collar Style: Regular
- Sleeve Style: Cuff Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Double Placket
Finish off your outfit with this Kalamkari 100% Cotton Top. It features a regular collar and cuffed bracelet sleeves. This yoked shirt has striking floral prints and comes in a comfort fit for maximum breathability.Team it with straight pants for a crisp look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
KALAMKARI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Born out of the art of story-telling, Kalamkari is a type of intricate block printing on cotton textiles. Its name is derived from the ancient art of hand painting done with a tamarind pen (Kalam) using natural dyes. It uses earthy colors like mustard, indigo, rust, green, black, and involves 23 intensive steps, making it one of a kind.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.