Welt Pocket Bagru Printed Spaghetti Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Bagru Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Brick Red
- Style: Spaghetti, A-Line, Flared
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Sleeve Length: Strap
- This garment has Welt Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
It may seem like a simple spaghetti top but it's not. It has a bold geometric Bagru hand-block print, a welt pocket on the front to keep your stuff secretly, and an A-line fit. It's functional and breathable. Pair it with black or beige shorts and you're sure to make a style statement wherever you go - a brunch, beach, or a city stroll.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
BAGRU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Bagru hand-block printing originated from one of the most famous centers of hand block printing in Bagru, Rajasthan. Firstly, a plain bright fabric is tinted yellow using Harda powder. Then, natural colors such as red, black, and maroon are used for printing using carved wooden blocks.
The more blocks used, the more detailed the Bagru print is.
Read more about Bagru Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.