Yellow Striped Wide Legged Cotton Pant
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Pants
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Hand Screen Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Screen Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Yellow
- Style: Wide-Legged, Flared
- Length: Ankle Length
- High Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Box Pleats at Front
There's nothing breezier than a pair of wide-legged pants. Hand-screen printed in Sanganer, Rajasthan, this high-rise pant features a half-elasticated waist for a snug fit. With box pleats in the front for subtle detail, it comes complete with inseam pockets for all your stuff. Style it with a pair of espadrilles and go about strolling the city in style.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Pant, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have a vast range of pants in women's petite sizes, along with tall women's clothing. We have an array of designer plus size pants for women.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
HAND SCREEN PRINT
Hand Screen Printing is similar to hand block printing, except a stencil or screen is used instead of wooden blocks. The screen acts as a stencil to transfer the desired motifs onto the fabric. Firstly, the ink is poured over the stencil. Then, using a blade or squeegee, the color is evenly spread over to create an artsy pattern.
This process can be repeated to add more colors, but only after the first color dries.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.