Your SeamsFriendly clothing is made with a lot of care and held up to the highest quality standards.
You can raise a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product, for a refund/store credit.
What should I do if I’m not happy with the product, or the shopping experience?
Please email us about what went wrong. We're happy to help and will try our best to make things right, and arrive at a mutually acceptable solution
We are eager to learn and keen to improve. Detailed feedback on your experience will help us identify our shortcomings and scope for improvements.
What are valid reasons for Returns?
- What you ordered isn't what you got
- What you got is of different color. Please note that below type of color variations do not qualify for returns:
- Our products are hand-dyed with traditional methods, using natural/ vegetable dyes, which results in minor color variations in each lot, and the color distribution may be uneven. These imperfections are the beauty of handmade items, making each item unique and special.
- Minor color variation in the garment compared to what you see on your screen. We have made every effort to display colors as accurately as possible. As displays and software settings vary, we cannot guarantee that the color shown on your screen will be completely accurate. A minor 10-20% variation in the shade is possible, and is normal in online shopping
- There is a manufacturing defect or quality of the product that isn't up to the mark. Please note that the below-mentioned issues do not qualify for this:
- Our products are handcrafted using the finest natural fibers and traditional artisanal crafts like hand spinning, dying, weaving, block-printing, and embroidery. Handwoven fabrics have weaving irregularities, giving them a raw textural beauty and visible character. The variations in color, its uneven texture and raw finish are a signature of handmade apparel. If you order multiple pieces of the same garment, one might be slightly different than the other and these minor variations are unavoidable. These abnormalities you notice are effects and not defects. These imperfections are what separates handmade from machine-made.
- Beads & embroidery embellishments have a tendency to come off after some time and even with the best of handling and care, this problem cannot be avoided.
- You received the wrong size - a garment that is not appropriate for the size selected or measurements shared
- You received a damaged item
If you feel the package is in opened or tampered condition while taking the delivery:
- Take a picture of the package.
- Mention it in the delivery receipt, for reference, while accepting the package.
- Open the package in front of the delivery partner, and verify the contents for quality and quantity, against the invoice.
- If you find any discrepancy, please mention it on the delivery receipt.
- Inform us immediately so that the necessary action can be taken.
- Once the package is signed for, and accepted by the customer without any mention of a tampered/opened/damaged package or missing items, we will not be held liable.
- If the package was intact and you discovered the damaged items after you opened the box, please share a picture of your order with relevant details for our review.
Are there any conditions that apply to all Returns?
All returns are subject to the following conditions.
- You must raise the return request within 7 days of package receipt.
- Please be careful while trying on items. Any item(s) to be returned must be in new, unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged condition with item tags attached as originally sent.
- You must provide a detailed description of the fault or issue along with photographic evidence, if any, within 7 days of package receipt.
- Once we have reviewed this information and accept your return request, you must ship back the items within the days mentioned below:
- International: 7 days of return approval.
- For India, we will get the item picked up from your shipping address within 4 days of return approval.
- Returned items are reviewed and checked thoroughly. We reserve the right to reject returns on inspection, and ship it back to the customer at their cost.
- All policies are subject to change without notice at our sole discretion.
- All returns are subject to the sole discretion of SeamsFriendly. Don’t worry, we're a friendly bunch :)
Can I return an item if my reason isn’t included above? For eg. I don’t like it ‘or’ I’m not happy with the way it fits or looks on me, etc.?
Normally, we do not encourage such returns as all returns have a negative impact on the environment, and on business viability. To absorb the costs of such returns, we will be forced to hike our prices. We don’t want to do this.
Please refer to our Size Guide, product images, and accompanying description before making a purchase. If you have any doubts or queries, Contact Us before making a purchase, so that chances of dissatisfaction are minimized.
One person’s interpretation of a good fit may be different from another, and that makes serving a diverse, global audience challenging.
With these facts in mind, we hope you will reconsider your insistence on such returns.
Still, if you insist on returning the item, you may do so subject to these additional conditions:
- It should not be Style Customised.
- You will have to ship it back at your own cost.
- We will refund the item value only in the form of Store Credit only.