You can buy this Pant as a separate piece here
- Craft: Shibori Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Color: Sangria Wine
- Style: Wide-Legged
- Length: Full Length
- Mid Rise waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket, Welt Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Elasticated at Both Side at Waist
SHIBORI TIE DYE
Shibori, which means to squeeze, wring, or press, is an 8th-century Japanese Tie-Dye technique. We use it to produce gorgeous patterns on outfits.
The unique designs result from binding, folding, and twisting the fabrics using wooden blocks, rubber bands, and strings before dipping them in dye.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.