You can buy this Pant as a separate piece here
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid, Contemporary
- Color: Beige
- Style: Zouave
- Length: Calf Length
- Mid Rise Waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.