Green Raglan Sleeves Button-Down Dress
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available in Sizes 4XS - 16XL | Petite - Tall
- Fabric: 100% Cotton - Vegetable Dyed, Handspun and Handwoven (Handloom)
- Fabric Origin: Handspun and Handwoven in Nagri, Tamil Nadu and Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Color: Khaki Green
- Pattern: Solid
- Button Type: Metal
- Style: Button-Down, Fit and Flare
- Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Raglan Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Contrast Top Stitch
- Drawstring at Waist
All-day errands? Here's an all-day comfy button-down dress. It comes with inseam pockets for all your treasures, and a drawstring at the waist to accentuate your curves. Made from vegetable-dyed 100% cotton, this fit and flare dress has contrast top-stitch for added detail. Style it with a pair of ankle boots to complete the look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
VEGETABLE DYED + HANDSPUN AND HANDWOVEN
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and handwoven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.