Hand Embroidered Flared Top and Paneled Pant Set
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- Worldwide Delivery within 7 Business days.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 7-Day Free Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
This is a set of 2 garments: Top + Pant
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
This set lets you glide through any day, all year long. Made from 100% Cotton, it keeps you relaxed in any weather. The sleeveless top lets your arm breathe, while the loose fit pant makes for a perfectly breezy set.
You can buy this Top as a separate piece here
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Salmon Pink
- Style: Godet, Flared
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
You can buy this Pant as a separate piece here
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton (South Cotton) - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid, Stripes
- Color: Mustard
- Style: Paneled, Flared
- Length: Ankle Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
HAND WOVEN + SOUTH COTTON
Interweaving of warp and weft yarns on a handloom creates a rich handwoven textile. Its distinct character comes from subtle imperfections. When this technique is used on cotton sourced from South India, the fabric becomes season-less and artisanal.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Co-ord Set are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.