Handwoven Godet Top and Magenta Skirt Set
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Co-Ords
This is a set of 2 garments: Top + Skirt
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
Get your head-to-toe look on point with this breezy set. Made from 100% Cotton, it ensures breathability. The godet top is elasticated at the back, while the hand-embroidered skirt makes you look ready to take on the world.
You can buy this Top as a separate piece here
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton (South Cotton) - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Mustard
- Style: Godet, Flared, Camisole
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Strap
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Elasticated at Back
HAND WOVEN + SOUTH COTTON
Interweaving of warp and weft yarns on a handloom creates a rich handwoven textile. Its distinct character comes from subtle imperfections. When this technique is used on cotton sourced from South India, the fabric becomes season-less and artisanal.
You can buy this Skirt as a separate piece here
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Magenta
- Style: Paneled, Godet
- Length: Midi
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Relaxed Fit
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Co-ord Set are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.