Magenta Hand-Embroidered Flared Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Magenta
- Style: Flared, Godet
- Front Neck Style: Halter Neck
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
- Drawstring at Neck
- Slit at Front Neck
This flared top is a day-time wardrobe must-have. It is made from 100% mangalgiri cotton, with hand-embroidered details. This godet top comes with drawstring at the neck, and a slit in the front. Style it with white pants and espadrilles to make a statement wherever you go.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.