Magenta Hand-Embroidered Godet Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Magenta
- Style: Godet, Flared
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Split
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
When elegance meets comfort, you get this magenta godet dress. It's made from 100% Mangalgiri Cotton with hand-embroidered details. This flared dress comes with 2 inseam pockets to carry your stuff and dutch the clutch. Style it with your favorite slingback thongs, and you're all set to make a statement wherever you go.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.