Orange Floral Knee Length Trench Coat
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Outerwear
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: Handblock Print
- Pattern: Floral, Contemporary
- Color: Orange, Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Trench Coat
- Length: Knee Length
- Collar Style: Shawl
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
A trench coat but better. Made with breathable cotton, it has a beautiful floral hand-block print over the summery orange and inseam pockets. It is the most stylish piece you will have in your wardrobe, and it pairs well with everything. Pull up denims, and you're good to go to for a brunch that turns into drinks in the evening.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.