Vegetable Dyed Pink Paneled Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Checks
- Color: Pink
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Paneled, A-Line
- Length: Midi
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Functional Specialty: Button Opening at Both sides and back
Be it a Sunday brunch or a last-minute get-together, you can never go wrong with our paneled A-line dress. Vegetable-dyed to make it skin-friendly, it comes with inseam pockets to carry your essentials. Complete the look with a pair of strappy sandals to stroll about the city in style.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.